Apple iPhone X Battery Review: A Detailed Analysis
The Apple iPhone X boasts a Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery that is non-removable, with a capacity of 10.35 Wh. The device has an endurance rating of 74h, which is impressive and shows that it can easily last a full day on a single charge with moderate to heavy usage.
|Apple iPhone X battery Review|
|Apple iPhone X
|Li-Ion 2716 mAh, non-removable (10.35 Wh)|
|Endurance rating 74h|
| 15W wired, PD2.0, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
|Review Apple iPhone X Battery Review|
Related for Apple iPhone X
In terms of charging, the iPhone X supports 15W wired and PD2.0 charging, which allows for 50% charging in just 30 minutes, as advertised. It is also compatible with wireless (Qi) charging, which is a convenient feature for those who prefer not to use cables.
Compared to other models in the market, the iPhone X’s battery specs are similar to those of its predecessor, the iPhone 8 Plus. However, the iPhone X’s battery life is slightly better, thanks to its more power-efficient A11 Bionic chip.
One thing to note is that the iPhone X does not come with a fast charger out of the box, so users will need to purchase one separately if they want to take advantage of the device’s fast charging capabilities.
In terms of overall battery performance, the iPhone X’s battery life is impressive, and it should be sufficient for most users to get through a full day of usage without needing to be charged.
1. How long does it take to fully charge the iPhone X?
– With a 15W wired charger and PD2.0, the iPhone X can charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes. However, it takes approximately two hours to fully charge the device.
2. Can the iPhone X charge wirelessly?
– Yes, the iPhone X supports wireless (Qi) charging.
3. Does the iPhone X come with a fast charger?
– No, the iPhone X does not come with a fast charger out of the box.
4. How long can the iPhone X’s battery last on a single charge?
– The iPhone X has an endurance rating of 74h and can last a full day on a single charge with moderate to heavy usage.